

Comments from Room 3:
"I raced around the field on my bike."
"We rode in and out of the cones and stopped carefully at the stop sign."
"My helmet fits right because I can just fit 2 fingers under my chin."
"The bike track is so awesome."
"I biked all the way from Lake Hawea!"
What a great day Bike Day was, on Wednesday 17th March.
Nearly all children biked, or brought their bike to school to take part in the schools and national 'Go by bike day'.
During the day we rode around obstacles and some of us at lunch time rode on the bike park too.
Checking helmets and bikes were important before riding, and is something to remember to do all the time.
"I raced around the field on my bike."
"We rode in and out of the cones and stopped carefully at the stop sign."
"My helmet fits right because I can just fit 2 fingers under my chin."
"The bike track is so awesome."
"I biked all the way from Lake Hawea!"
What a great day Bike Day was, on Wednesday 17th March.
Nearly all children biked, or brought their bike to school to take part in the schools and national 'Go by bike day'.
During the day we rode around obstacles and some of us at lunch time rode on the bike park too.
Checking helmets and bikes were important before riding, and is something to remember to do all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment