Hi Mica and Miki!
How are your holidays going in America and Italy?!
Hope you are thinking of us in the cold winter over here! We had snow on the mountains in the weekend and are having many frosts now.
Looking foward to hearing from either of you about your holidays, you could add a comment to this post?!
Love from Room 3.
Hiya
ReplyDeleteHi Class & Mrs Muir,
ReplyDeleteI am in Arizona and I am soon going to go to Legoland in California. I have been swimming a lot, it is over 100F (40C). The hottest day was 115F! I am looking forward to skiing when I come back. I am writing a book called Mica's Travelling Book to share when I get back. We are going to the Children's Museum in Phoenix today, it has a pool noodle forest and an indoor tree hut.
Love Mica
Hi Mica!
ReplyDeleteThanks for replying! Great to hear from you. I bet you can imagine how jealous we are of you in such warm weather and swimming all the time!! you are so lucky. What a great birthday present you have been having! and going to legoland will be lots of fun too.
Cant wait to see you again soon, love from Room 3