Friday, March 1, 2013

Room 1 buddy class

We love our big buddy's!


Each week Room 1(Year 5 and 6's)  and Room 3 meet together.  Often we buddy read together, today our buddy's helped us cut out some of our art work.  They are really helpful and also very caring as they have helped us with things around the school that we are not sure of.  Next week the Year 1's will be buddied up with a Year 5 or 6 student for the triathlon.Thanks Mrs Howard and Room 1!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for saying that I'm Awesome, Isabella
    Your Awesome too you know
    From Aleisha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi room3 we also enjoy coming over 1 or 2 times a week
    you guys are all really cool to hang out with and you all are really fun and smart
    Cant wait to see you next week,
    From Kirsten and Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Chilli hope you have great time in the triathlon
    try hard Georgie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mrs Muir and Room 3, I really hope that all of room 3 enjoy the buddy reading as much as we do. We really like it, can't wait to see you next.
    Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you room 3 for being great buddies to us, also thank you to Tia for being a great buddie to me I hope you do well in the Triathlon Tia, good luck.
    From Abby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for being asome budes

    From Leithen and Charile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lincin it is your buddy i like the pictur of you that you drew on the the white peace of paper. I have a lot of fun ervery frieday when I'm with you.
    From Big Buddy Eamon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me and Cameron look ford to working with our buddys on Friday.:)

    Liam and Cameron.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear tawa thank you for letting me help you with your art(Its looking good)


    Dear Mrs muir Thank you for posting about us on your blog.

    Luca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Room3 hope you do well in the triathion, BIG thumbs up from Red

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Kanuka I hope you do well in the triathlon.
    From Tana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi awesome students we have enjoyed working with you helping you with art. I wish we could help you every day. You guys make the Fridays the best day of the week.
    Thanks to all of you. But mostly to our buddies Isabella and Savannnah.
    Best wishes Annika and Rata.

    ReplyDelete