


"I mermaid dived across the pool."
" I kicked my legs really hard to keep warm."
"I monkey crawled around the side of the pool."
Rooms 2,3 and 4 dispalyed a range of talents in the pool on Friday 19th March.
We demonstrated safe water entry, running across the pool, ducking our heads under,
blowing bubbles, freestyle and other swimming styles! While the water was freezing we all got in and were very brave.
" I kicked my legs really hard to keep warm."
"I monkey crawled around the side of the pool."
Rooms 2,3 and 4 dispalyed a range of talents in the pool on Friday 19th March.
We demonstrated safe water entry, running across the pool, ducking our heads under,
blowing bubbles, freestyle and other swimming styles! While the water was freezing we all got in and were very brave.
that sounded fun how good are you at swimming? i bet you did well!
ReplyDeleteyour faithful ex-student
Johnny brebner